12 Days Amazing Mount Everest Base Camp Trek
12 Days Amazing Mount Everest Base Camp Trek is best and really amazing Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek to explore and feel Mt. Everest from touch by your foot and feel with your mind. You will really be in the heaven on earth. Places we will cover: Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche , Lobuche, Gorak Shep, Kala Patthar, Everest Base Camp (Our destination point). Trip will begin from your hotel or residential place in Kathmandu.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary, in small basic guest house.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Airport/Departure Tax
- National Park fees
- English speaking professional trekking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip flights (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu.
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available for purchase)
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Day 01: 5am, Our guide will come at your hotel to receive you, then we will go to the Airport to catch Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding(2,651m altitude), distance we cover: About 8km, will trek about 3-4 hrs. Overnight at Phakding.
Day 02: Phakding to Namche Bazaar(3438m altitude), distance we cover: about 11km, will trek for 5-6 hrs. Overnight in Namche Bazaar.
Day 03: Acclimatization day- Namche Bazaar(3440m altitude), today also we will explore nearby places. Overnight stay in Namche Bazaar.
Day 04: Namche to Tengboche(3,870m altitude), distance we cover: about 10km, will trek about 5-6hrs. Overnight in Tengboche.
Day 05: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360m altitude),distance we will cover: about 9 km and we will trek for about 5-6 hrs. Overnight at Dingboche.
Day 06: Dingboche Acclimatization: Another acclimatization day.
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche(4940m altitude), distance we cover: 7km, will trek for 5-6 hrs. Overnight at Lobuche.
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorak Shep(5,170m altitude), visit Everest Base Camp(5,364m- Our destination point). Will trek about 13 km, will take approx. 6-7 hours, We get back to Gorakh Shep and rest overnight.
Day 9: Gorakh Shep to Kala Patthar(5,545m alttude) to Pheriche(4,288m altitude).
Early morning pre-dawn and cold temperature (-10 to -14 degree C) with the potential of chilly winds we departure for Kala patthar. As we reach Kala patthar,we see 360 degree closeup majestic view of Mt. Everest. The sunset view from Kala patthar is more admirable than sunrise, as the setting sun's ray strike the snow capped mountains the pristine overwhelming view is incredible. Then, we descent down to Pherice and stay overnight there.
Day 10: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar(3,440m altitude) , About 20km with 6-7 hours trekking. We finally reach Namche Bazaar and stay overnight.
Day 11: Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m Altitude): Distance we will cover about: 19km and will take approx. 6 - 7 hours. Overnight in Lukla.
Day 12: Fly to Kathmandu
We catch our early morning flight to Kathmandu. Upon arrival in Kathmandu airport, we will drop you back to your hotel or to your next destination departure point. Trip end.
Departure Point :Your Hotel or Residential place in Kathmandu or from our Head office, located at Thamel-29, Kathmandu.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A digital copy of passport size photo is required at time of booking for all participants.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.