11Days- KATHMANDU - LANGTANG VALLEY TREK
Langtang valley trekking is also called the valley of glaciers trek. Langtang is the closest place to get the massive snow-capped mountains and beautiful glaciers. This valley is located only 19 miles north of Kathmandu. The whole valley is dominated by Mount Langtang Lirung (7246 m/23766 ft)and offers pine forest, swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow-capped peaks, grassy lawn and meadows. Langtang valley trekking takes around 8 hours drive from Kathmandu. The starting point of trekking is Syabrubesi. From Syabrubesi you will follow the Langtang River to the east until you get to Kyangin Gompa (3,049/10000 ft) with the overnight stay at Lama Hotel, Langtang valley respectively. On the fourth day, you will arrive at Langtang valley. In this valley, besides natural wonders, you also visit a local Tibetan village and see their lifestyle. Departure Place: Ganesh Himal Trekking and Tours, Chettrapati Chowk, Near Free Clinic and Hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 10 nights accommodation
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Breakfast - Includes in Kathmandu and during Trekking
- Lunch - Included only during Trekking
- Dinner - Included only during Trekking
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Trek to Langtang if you want a relatively short itinerary with all the excitement of the Himalayas. Here, the trail is less crowded and the trek more rewarding. Hike up to Kyanjin Gompa to enjoy close up views of the Langtang range. While there climb to the top of Kyanjin Ri to enjoy a sweeping view of the massif and Langtang glacier along with other peaks which include some of the popular trekking peaks.
This is one of the most accessible trekking regions nearest to the Kathmandu Valley which can be extended to week-long ventures into the lakes of Gosaikunda and the Helambu region. An ideal region if you are short on time but still want to trek in the Himalayas and experience the wonderful culture of the native Tamangs.
• Ganesh Himal Trekking & Tours, Chettrapati Chowk, Near Free Clinic and Hospital Thamel,, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Please send Scan copy via email.
- Recommend dress weather conditions, please get Down Jacket, Sun Glass, Hand Globes, Rain Jacket, Trekking Boots etc.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Ganesh Himal Trekking and Tours P.L.