11 days Tarangire NP, Serengeti NP, Ngorongoro Self Drive Safari in Tanzania
On this 5 days self drive safari in Tanzania, you will have an opportunity to visit national parks like Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro with a 4WD Suzuki Escudo which is equipped with rooftop tent and camping gears.
per adult from
What's included :
- Rooftop tent, 2 sleeping bags, pillows, and bedlines
- 26 liters of fridge, 40 liters jerrycan of water.
- Cooking banner stove, cooking utensils, gas pot.
- 2 chairs, table, camping light,
- Tow rope, spade, panga, shovel, hammer.
What's excluded :
- Parking fees
- Travel Insurance and visa fees
- Food and drinks
- This private and mid range tour for self drive in Tanzania can start at any day suitable for solo travelers. Exclusive park fees entry, camping fees and crater service will give you an opportunity to visit Tarangire NP, Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro for 5 days at affordable price.
Traveler's can benefit from this budget car rental since it include, camping equipment and rooftop tent.
Departure Point :Mili Adventure Africa-Arusha, Tanzania, Sakina Arusha, Arusha 12753, Tanzania
Traveler's can inform us where will they wish to be picked.
AirportsKilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park TanzaniaArusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/27/2020 - 12/31/2020
2/27/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :1: Mili Adventure Africa-Arusha, Tanzania, Sakina Arusha, Arusha 12753, Tanzania
2: Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
3: Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- When you arrive by plane, you don’t need to show a negative COVID test, but your temperature will be measured. You are advised to wear a face mask in public places ( supermarkets, government buildings), but it is not mandatory.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.