11 Days Golden Triangle & Varanasi With Luxury Accommodation,internal Flights
• Experience the Wonders of India with a Magical 11 Day Tour Including Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Varanasi.
• Sunrise Taj Mahal, Early Morning Boat Ride, Jeep Ride In Amer Fort
• Plus Enjoy Premium Accommodation Including Flight From Varanasi To Delhi
• Begin in Delhi, and explore the most historical and cultural monuments in the city.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 9 nights accommodation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- pickup and drop Included
- Private tour
- Flight varanasi-Delhi
- 1 Jeep Ride in Jaipur In Amer Fort
- Delhi: Hotel Crowne Plaza Rohini or similar hotel
- Jaipur: Hotel Lemon Tree Premiere or similar hotel
- Agra: Hotel Crystal Sarovar Premiere or similar hotel
- Varanasi: Hotel The Amayaa or similar hotel
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Arrive at Delhi Airport and meetup with your guide. Transfer to the Hotel and stay overnight.
Day 2: After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi. Visit the 11th century Qutab Minar, India Gate, Himayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, and the grand government buildings. See the President's House and also visit the Red Fort, Jamia Mosque, and Chandini Chowk Market. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Today, you will take an approximate 5-hour drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival, check into Hotel . Enjoy some sightseeing, and have a free evening to explore Jaipur’s excellent night markets. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 4: Explore Amber Fort, a magnificent example of Rajput architecture. Jeep Ride up to Amberfort. Afterward, visit the City Palace and the Palace of Winds. See the Royal Observatory, which was built by the Maharajah Jai Singh out of his passion for astronomy. Stay overnight at your hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5: After breakfast, take an approximate 5-hour drive to Agra. En route, visit the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri, abandoned when the town's water supply dried up. Upon arrival in Agra, check in and rest at the Hotel Stay overnight.
Day 6: Visit the majestic Taj Mahal at sunrise. Afterward, make a trip to the Agra Fort. Have some free time to explore in the afternoon. In the evening, transfer to the station in order to board the overnight train to Varanasi. Sleep on the train.
Day 7: Meet up with your guide upon arrival in Varanasi, and transfer to Hotel . In the afternoon, enjoy a city tour led by an expert guide. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 8: Enjoy a morning boat cruise on the River Ganges and observe the way of life of pilgrims by the Ghats. Afterward, visit Sarnath, the deer park and the museum. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 9: Transfer to Varanasi Varanasi to board the flight to Delhi. Upon arrival, meet your new guide and transfer to your hotel. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 10: Day Free. Stay overnight at Hotel in Delhi.
Day 11: This will be a free-day for relaxation and souvenir shopping. In the evening, transfer to the airport or train station for your onward journey.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- English language guide provided free of charge; other languages available upon request, for additional charge
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of an additional fee after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.