11 Days Around Morocco Tour From Casablanca
We organize guided Casablanca to Merzouga desert trip with hotel pick up.
• Visit Chefhaouen
• Guided tour in Fez
• Camel trek in Merzouga desert
• A night in desert camp
• Hiking in Todra ,Dades Gorges
• Visit Ouarzazate movie studios
• Guided tour in Ait Benhaddou
• Guided tour in Marrakech
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your riad /hotel in Casablanca. Transport in comfortable A/C vehicle English speaking guide / driver. Accommodation in hotels / riads Dinners and breakfasts Camel ride in Merzouga desert Sleeping in Sahara camp - tent. Drop off at your hotel at the end of the tour
What's excluded :
- Lunches and drinks
- Entry fees for museums, monuments and attractions
- DAY 1: CASABLANCA
We pick up you from hotel. In Casablanca you will see the Hassan II Mosque, the largest outside of Mecca and experience the coastal "Cornish" seaside.
DAY 2: RABAT - CHEFCHAOUEN
After breakfast in We will visite Hassan Tower in Rabat then drive to Chefchaouen via the city of Knitra and teh Rif Mountain, crossing via Wazzan and other Rif villages. We will be in Chefchaouen early afternoon.
DAY 3: CHEFCHAOUEN - VOLUBILIS - MEKNES - FES
Trek-Morocco-Desert private driver will pick up you and after your breakfast in the riad our authentic journey will start towards Volubilis crossing via Wazan and other Rif villages, in Volubilis we will discover the roman ruins.
DAY 4: FES GUIDED TOUR
After breakfast in your hotel, you will start exploring the oldest city in Morocco, walking in its alleys and small streets.
DAY 5: FES - IFRANE - MIDELT - ZIZ VALLEY - MERZOUGA. CAMEL RIDE AND NIGHT IN A CAMP
Trek-Morocco-Desert private driver will pick up you and then drive southwards to Ifrane and Azrou. After lunch, we’ll continue our journey through the Ziz valley Erfoud, Rissani and Merzouga. We take the camels to a Berber camp in the middle of Erg Chebbi Sad Dunes. It is a unique and diverse environment. The camel trek takes about 1hr 30 min from the hotel to the camp. After dinner we gather round the fire and enjoy the desert night perhaps with traditional Berber drums.
DAY 6: MERZOUGA - TOUDGHA GORGES - DADES VALLEY
After breakfast and shower, you’ll leave for Tinghir and Todra gorges – the highest, narrowest gorges in Morocco. before arriving at Dades Valley for dinner and accommodation.
DAY 7 : DADES VALLEY - NOMAD CAVES - OUARZAZETTE
After breakfast in the hotel, you will travel through the Dades Valley towards Kalaa M’gouna and Ouarzazate. The route through Dades Valley and Kalaat M’gouna, and Skoura and the birds valley, you’ll visit the Kasbah Ameridil. After lunch its on to Ouarzazate, “the Hollywood of Africa”, whose geography and beautiful landscapes has attracted many world class movie producers.
DAY 8: OUARZAZETTE - AIT BEN HADDOU KASBAH - MARRAKECH
Trek-Morocco-Desert private driver will pick up you and we will travel to Asni and Imlil via the dramatic Tizi Ntichka Pass. Today you’ll stop at the famous Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou. We will continue through the majestic Tizi'n'Tichka in the high Atlas mountain before to arrive to Marrakech.
DAY 9:MARRAKECH GUIDED TOUR
After breakfast in the Riad, you can start exploring Marrakech “the red city of Morocco”.
DAY 10: MARRAKECH
Today will be a relax day, for guests who are interested in Cooking class, we can arrange it for them.
DAY 11: TRANSFER
On the last day we will pick up you and we transfer you to the airport.
Departure Point :Casablanca, Casablanca, Grand Casablanca Region
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is Smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.