11 Day Inca Trail and Amazon Rainforest
The Inca Trail & Amazon 11 day tour enables you to discover this Andean country visiting its capital seeing its growing progress, stay at a jungle lodge in the Peruvian Amazon to spot incredible wildlife, hike through the ancient ruins of Cusco and visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, immerse your senses at the colorful local markets, visit the Incan town of Pisaq and the fortress of Ollantaytambo, follow the Incas footsteps on the ancient Inca Trail for 4 days and 3 nights finishing at the breathtaking Machu Picchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome by our Representative at arrival;
- Domestic flights: Lima – Puerto Maldonado - Cusco;
- All airport arrival and departure transfers;
- Accommodation: 3* hotels (5 nights), a jungle lodge (2 nights), camping (3 nights)
- Bilingual local Tour Guides as per the itinerary;
- A professional Cook for the Inca Trail;
- Porters to carry food, camping and cooking equipment and 7 kg of each passenger's stuff during the Inca Trail;
- Meals: 10x breakfast, 6x lunch, 4x dinner and 3x afternoon hot beverages during the Inca Trail (If you are a vegetarian, please advise us in advance. A vegetarian meal option is for NO extra cost!
- Camping equipment of the Inca Trail: personal double tents, Inflatable mattress (Term-a-Rest Mattress)
- A blanket and a pillow - sleeping bag (for up to -5°C) for the Inca Trail;
- Duffel bag (for your personal belongings for the Inca Trail)
- Day Pack Rain Covers for the Inca Trail
- Rain ponchos;
- Tourist land transportation in accordance with the itinerary;
- A shuttle bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes Town;
- Tourist train (Expedition Class) from Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) to Ollantaytambo;
- Motorboat transportation in the Amazon Jungle.
What's excluded :
- Pre & post tour accommodation,
- Last flight Cusco-Lima,
- International flights and airport departure taxes,
- Meals not mentioned,
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu ($65) or Machu Picchu Mountain ($55)
- Extra Porter to help you carrying up to 15 kg of your personal belonging (USD 130; the Extra Porter can be shared between 2 persons)
- Travel insurance,
- Tips and baggage portage to local staff (please note: it is a custom to give tips in Peru; however, it is not obligatory)
- Other extras not specified.
- The Inca Trail and Amazon Rainforest enables you to discover this Andean country visiting its capital seeing its growing progress, stay at a jungle lodge in the Peruvian Amazon to spot incredible wildlife, hike through the ancient ruins of Cusco and visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, immerse your senses at the colorful local markets, visit the Incan town of Pisaq and the fortress of Ollantaytambo, follow the Incas footsteps on the ancient Inca Trail for 4 days and 3 nights finishing at the breathtaking Machu Picchu. From the ancient town of Cusco to jungle exploits in the Amazon and the famous Inca Trail Hike, this marvelous journey has it all. Fall in love with the Sacred Valley before starting one of the most excellent short hikes in the world. We begin the Inca Trail, hiking through exquisite landscapes, following the course of the Urubamba River, over the high pass at Warmiwañusca and later the second pass at Abra Runkuracay. The view of the Andes will amaze you. From here the path turns through the Gateway of the Sun to Machu Picchu, where we take our time touring this astonishing and mysterious site. The river boat trip and rainforest walk in the rainforest are high points. You will stay in a jungle lodge - an ideal place for rainforest hikes, spotting wildlife and canoeing. This eventful trip ends in the lovely town of Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Prisma Cusco.Airports
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
- Alejandro Velasco Astete Cusco Airport (CUZ), Avenida Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meal budget:
- Please allow USD 100-150 for meals not included.
- Single room
- Please note that if you have booked the "Single Room" option for this tour, you receive your own single room for all overnights and a single tent for the Inca Trail.
- Local flights:
- There are two local flights included in the cost of your tour. It is very important that we have got your passport details at the time of booking in order to process all air tickets! Internal flight tickets are issued locally and will be given to you prior to each flight departure!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.