10 days Panchase Trek Nepal
With its lush, picturesque forests, serene lakes and a stunning vista of the Annapurna Himalayan range, the beautiful village of Panchase is one of the most beloved destinations for trekkers exploring Nepal. The relatively short trek means that adventurers can catch a glimpse into the unique natural wonders of the region as well as the mountain life and culture of the Gurung people without straying too far and stretching their itinerary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Local guide and support porter
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Round-trip private transfer
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Rhododendron forests, pristine waterfalls, lakes, rivers, and gorges all converge beneath the snow-capped peaks of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Machhapuchare, Varaha Shikhar, Himchuli, Nilgiri, Tukche Peak, and Mardi Himal, composing some truly spectacular views. With its diverse ecosystem and a historic and cultural legacy which goes back thousands of years, the journey to Panchase is one which travelers won't forget – and one which will change them forever.
Tours take place over 10 days and include all necessary amenities. Discover Panchase trekking Package including touring of Kathmandu and Pokhara by embarking on a typical 10 days itinerary.
• Beautiful village of Panchase
• Stunning vistas of Annapurna Himalaya Ranges
• Picturesque forests, serene lakes, waterfalls and many more...
• Best suited to all including children, elderly people, couple, and families etc..Outlined Itinerary:
Day 01: Kathmandu arrival
Day 02: Cultural Heritage Sites Tour
Day 03: Fly to Pokhara and sightseeing
Day 04: Boating at Fewa Lake and trek to Bhumdi
Day 05: Trek to Bhanjyang
Day 06: Trek to Panchase Hill Tower
Day 07: Trek to Naudanda
Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 09: Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure
Departure Point :Kathmandu Suite Home / Nepal Hiking Pvt. Ltd. office
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.