10 Days Luxury Everest View Trek
Day 01: Kathmandu (1320m) Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). Upon arrival at the airport, you would be received by our representative and then transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m) and then to Phakding (2640m.)
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3440m.)
Day 04: Acclimatization at Namche Bazzar We takes rest at Namche Bazaar (3440 m.)
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Khumjung (3780m.)
Day 06: Khumjung to Tyangboche (3860m.)
Day 07: Tengboche to Monjo (2835m.)
Day 08: Monjo to Lukla. Walking through the bank of Dudhkosi
Day 09: Lukla to Kathmandu. We board our early flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. We go for shopping in the afternoon. Farewell dinner would be served in the evening
Day 10: Departure after breakfast frees time for rest or last moment shopping then we drops you at the airport by private vehicle.
per adult from
What's included :
- • Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- • Two night's 5 star accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- • Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- • All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- • Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- • Available Luxury accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- • Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- • An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- • Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- • All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's excluded :
- • Nepal entry visa fee
- • Your Travel insurance.
- • Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- • All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks.
- • Tips for the guide and porter.
10 Days Luxury Everest View Trek is the best way to explore the gorgeous Everest Region and capture the most breathtaking views of the mountains. Whenever a luxury trek comes in mind of anyone, Everest View Trek is definitely an ideal choice. Witnessing the vicinity of the Everest from 4100m is an experience of a lifetime. A trip around Phakding and Namche Bazar helps you understand the life in the Himalayan Region a lot better. The special thing about this trek is you get to see the bewitching view of alluring mountains like Mount Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Kang Tega, Thamserku, Tabuche, and Kwangde. Acquire the peace of mind visiting Tengboche Monastery. The sweet smell of the incense sticks and the peaceful environment around the monastery refreshes your mind and body.
1. Lukla Flight from Kathmandu
2. Celebration of Mani Rimdu Festival
3. Exploring the Khumbu Region
4. The breathtaking scenery of the snow-capped mountain peaks
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guide will come airport for pick up with guest name plate. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :5:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.