10-Day Egypt and Morocco tour
Enjoy the best cities of Morocco and Egypt. Start your Morocco and Egypt Package visiting Morocco's top four cities Casablanca and Marrakech
Steigenberger El Tahrir Cairo hotel, 5 stars superior Nile Cruise, 4 stars in Casablanca and Marrakesh
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- 2 nights' accommodation in Cairo on Bed and Breakfast.
- 3 nights' accommodation in Nile Cruise Ship, on full board basis
- Camel ride at the pyramids
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All tours and transfer are by modern model AC Van
- International flight Cairo/Casablanca
- Accommodation for 04 nights / 05 days on Half board at quoted hotels or similar
- Transportation with an adequate deluxe vehicle according to the number of participants.
- A qualified English local guide
- Portage of luggage and tips at airport and hotels
What's excluded :
- Optional tours
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (it is compulsory at most of the hotels)
- Dinner with show in Fes = 35 Euro /Pax
- Full Board in local restaurant = 65 Euro per pax
- Entrance fees to Hassan II Mosque (Inside): 12 euros / Pax the guide tour is organized a 09:00, 10:00, 11:00 & 14:00. ( Closed on Fridays & religious Holidays
- Departure taxes
- Day 1: Arrival Cairo [No meals]
Departs every Tuesday, Sunday and Thursday
Arrive in Cairo airport, meet and assist with our representative and transfer to your hotel with A/C van , check in and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Flight from Cairo to Aswan – Aswan tour – Nile Cruise [B, L, D] : After breakfast, check out transfer to Cairo airport to catch your Flight to Aswan, arrival Aswan meet your guide and your representative then start your day tour to visit Philae temple by motor boat on the Nile as that temple located on an Island then visit the High Dam, transfer to the Nile cruise, embarkation, having lunch then Island Felucca trip, back to the cruise for dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Kom ombo and Edfu – Nile Cruise [B, L, D] : Early morning sail to Komombo, After breakfast , walking to Komombo temple visit the temple of Komombo , back to the boat start sailing to Edfu, have lunch on board
Day 4: Luxor – Nile Cruise [B, L, D]: Breakfast, cross to the West bank in Luxor to visit the valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple and Colossi of Memnon, back to the cruise for lunch , by the early evening visit the temples of Karnak and Luxor. Luxor temple was built for the worship of god Amon Ra. Karnak temples include several temples and begins with the spectacular avenue of Rams. Dinner , Overnight on the Cruise ship
Day 5: Luxor – Cairo- Pyramids and city tour Cairo with Camel ride [B] : Disembark, Transfer to Flight from Luxor to Cairo, upon arrival, meet your guide and start your tour in Giza in the West bank of the River, visit Giza complex Pyramids and the sphinx , camel ride during the tour for 15 Minutes, then visit the Egyptian museum where you can see the collection of king Tut then visit the hanging church then drive to Khan El Khailily market the oldest market in Cairo back to the hotel for overnight in Cairo.
Day 6: Arrival in Casablanca (Dinner) : Fly from Cairo to Marrakesh, arrival Mohammed V airport by our representative. transfer to the hotel. Overnight: Casablanca
Day 7: Casablanca / Marrakech (250 km) (Breakfast , Dinner) : Visit the central market, the Habous district, the Royal Palace, the Mohamed V square, the residential area of Anfa and outside of the mosque Hassan II. Drive Marrakech Overnight: Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech (Breakfast , Dinner) : Saadian tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia Minaret, and Majorelle Gardens. Afternoon, visit of the famous Djemaa El Fna square, Overnight: Marrakech
Day 9: Marrakech / Casablanca (250 km) (Breakfast , Dinner) : Tour to the Ourika Valley, departure to Casablanca. Overnight: Casablanca
Day 10: Casablanca – Departure (Breakfast) : Transfer to Casablanca airport, assistance with departure formalities.
Departure Point :Cairo airport
Departure Time :Please contact your local supplier
Return Detail :Casablanca airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- some hotels don't accept triple rooms in that case you should pay single room supplement for the third person
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.