1 week in Bohemia: Culture and Nature
Day 1: Prague (Czech Republic)
Arrival at the international airport in Prague. You will be greeted by our local representatives and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: Prague
After Breakfast, you will enjoy the ‘Grand City Tour’ to introduce you to the beauty of Prague - 3 hours walking tour will take you through the city’s historic districts.
Boat trip - 1 hour in the Prague Venice area.
Day 3: Bohemian-Saxon Switzerland
All-day trip to Bohemian-Saxon Switzerland.
Day 4: UNESCO heritage town Kutná Hora
The guide will take you by car to the enchanting town Kutná Hora
Day 5: Glass factory
After Breakfast, the guide will take you by car to the famous glass factory RÜCKL CRYSTAL.
Folklore dinner - unlimited drinks and tasting of local dishes
Day 6: Terezin concentration camp
Guided tour in memento of 2 World War - Terezin labor and concentration camp.
Day 7: Prague
Breakfast at the hotel. Greeting at your hotel lobby and transfer the airport for your return flight home.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Fantastic tour in only 7 days. This short tour will experience the staggering beauty of the Czech Republic. The capital city Prague is the most beautiful city in the world! And we have so many fairytale towns and amazing nature landscapes…
6 nights at 4* hotel with breakfast in Prague
Prague Airport pick-up and drop-off service
English speaking guide
3 hours Old Town Sightseeing tour with a private guide
1-hour boat trip
Free tickets in one of the most popular Prague´s clubs
transport to Kutná Hora
guided tour in Kutná Hora
Glass factory tour
ticket to a glass factory
ticket to brewery
entrance and guided tour in Terezin concentration camp
Bohemia Switzerland natural park
visit Germany Bastei bridge
• Goulash - Folklore dinner
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.