#1 The Larco Museum Tour - Lima must-see!
Considered the best museum in this part of the world, has a vast collection of pre-Columbian ceramics, artifacts made of gold and silver, textiles and silverware. This is a fascinating way to discover the history of Peru and to understand the development of the many cultures before the Inca Empire. We will explain you the significance and importance of the objects this museum has. Larco Museum is definitely Lima's Nr. 1 attraction and cannot be missed at any visit to the Peruvian capital city.
Bookable now but it will be operated from March 2021
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- All entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Huaca Huallamarca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huaca Huallamarca, Av. El Rosario corner Av. Nicolas de Rivera 201, Lima 15073 Peru
This will be the first place to visit, which is an impressive pre-Inca pyramid dating back to 200 AD in the heart of San Isidro district. It is a great introduction to understand part of Lima´s history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
After that, we will take you to the Larco Museum, which is located at a magnificently adapted and restored 18th century mansion in Lima's district of "Pueblo Libre". Its awesome collection covers 5,000 years of the ancient Peruvian history, including jewelry (gold, silver and precious stones), pottery, metals, textiles and so on. "Museo Larco" is also famous and well-known for its gallery on pre-Columbian erotic pottery. The museum was founded by the prestigious Peruvian Larco family and truly represents the history of passion and enthusiasm of a family for Peru's pre-Columbian art archaeological relics. A visit to "Museo Larco" is essential to all those seeking for a better understanding of Peru, its history, cultures and art.
Book now and be part of this unforgettable experience! Do not miss it!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT:Free pickup and drop-off to your Hotel or Airbnb are included only from the following Lima's districts: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rimac, Breña, La Victoria, Lince and La Molina. If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima, to go on tour with us, then a small fee has to be paid due to distance. We also offer free pick up (for cruises) from Callao Port, Plaza Salaverry, Plaza San Miguel or Larcomar Mall.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.