#1 Sandboarding & Dune Buggy & Huacachina Oasis - from Lima
Get ready to have an unforgettable day of adventure and adrenaline in the sand dunes desert of Ica, doing the most exiting activities you will never forget: Sandboarding or Sand skiing, the Buggy tour (the drive is incredible) and the Pisco tasting.
The views at the Huacachina Oasis are breathtaking and the pisco tour is a unique experience!
Bookable now but it will be operated from March 2021
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Buggy tour in the desert, Sandboarding and all the needed equipment.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ica, Ica, Ica Region
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Huacachina, Huacachina, Ica Region
After picking you up, we will head to the south. We stop in Asia district to have a delicious breakfast. Then, we go to Huacachina which is a fantastic oasis located in the middle of the sand dunes where we will do fun sports: Sand Dune buggies and Sandboarding Sand skiing. You will definitely enjoy it. There will be an instructor to help you and all the needed equipment is provided as well as drinks.
We will also tour the oasis which is the perfect destination for those travelers looking to relax surrounded by nature and beautiful landscapes.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: El Catador, Fundo 3 Esquinas 102 Sótano, Ica 11000 Peru
Finally, we visit a traditional Vineyard to learn about the process of production of wines, sparkling wines and exquisite Pisco (the emblematic drink of Peru). You are invited to sample some local drinks here. Exploring this old vineyard is a unique experience, too!
Book now and be part of this unforgettable experience! Do not miss it!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT:Free pickup and drop-off to your Hotel or Airbnb are included only from the following Lima's districts: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rimac, Breña, La Victoria, Lince and La Molina. If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima, to go on tour with us, then a small fee has to be paid due to distance. We also offer free pick up (for cruises) from Callao Port, Plaza Salaverry, Plaza San Miguel or Larcomar Mall.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.