#1 Rafting experience in Lunahuana Valley - from Lima
If you are in Lima and want to experience water adventure, then this is your best option. It is a gorgeous valley located in the south with nice and sunny whether all the time and the rafting itself is pretty fun and super safe. The rafts, life vests, helmet, and overall equipment are provided to you. No matter if you don’t have experience at this activity, your expert instructor will lead you.
Lunahuana is a must if you enjoy adventure sports. This is a lot of fun!
Come with us and be part of this unforgettable experience. Book it now! Do not miss it!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- All entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- Rafting in Lunahuana River. Equipment is provided, too.
- Entry/Admission - Muelle de Cerro Azul
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico de Incahuasi
- Entry/Admission - La Reyna de Lunahuana
What's excluded :
- Activities such as Canopy, Rappelling, etc will have an extra cost.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muelle de Cerro Azul, Playa de Cerro Azul Off Malecon Jose Olaya, Cerro Azul Peru
After picking you up, we will head to the south of Lima in order to reach our main destination. This will be our first site to visit. It is a peaceful and relaxing area located in a popular beach. We will walk through its pier, admiring the waves of the Pacific Ocean, breathing pure air and learning about its stories.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico de Incahuasi, Km 30 de la via hacia Yauyos., Lunahuana 15727 Peru
Incahuasi means "House of the Inca", and they are the remains of the most important and strategic city that the Incas built in the Lunahuana valley. It is made up of 4 groups of buildings: the Inca Palace, the Barracks with granaries and warehouses, the Conventual area and the Fortress. We will tour this interesting archaeological site and learn from its history.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lunahuana, Lunahuana, Lima Region
It is some 160 kilometers south of Lima city, the first 130 km on the new Pan-American highway and the other 30 in a nice highway heading to the Andes of Peru’s capital. It is most of the time with a perfect weather, the sky is so blue when you reach Lunahuana.
Here, we will do rafting in the Lunahuana River with expert trained guides for you to feel safe. It is exhilarating & adventurous. Definitely un unforgettable experience!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: La Reyna de Lunahuana, Catapalla s/n Lunahuna Km 46 Carretera Imperial -Yauyos, Lunahuana 051 Peru
Here, you will have a tour with wide explanation for you to learn about the process of production of our emblematic drink. You are invited to sample some pisco and local wine produced in Lunahuana Valley. Finally, we go back to Lima to drop you off.
Book now and be part of this unforgettable experience! Do not miss it!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT:Free pickup and drop-off to your Hotel or Airbnb are included only from the following Lima's districts: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rimac, Breña, La Victoria, Lince and La Molina. If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima, to go on tour with us, then a small fee has to be paid due to distance. We also offer free pick up (for cruises) from Callao Port, Plaza Salaverry, Plaza San Miguel or Larcomar Mall.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.