#1 Polish Vodka Tasting Experience
You will meet one of our Vodka Experts right in the center of Gdańsk in one of the cool vibrant bars. There we will guide you through the amazing world of Polish vodka! After a short introduction to what vodka really is, and an explanation of its history, you'll experience with all of your senses what makes a really good vodka. For sure at the end of this journey, you will be able to decide which is your preferred vodka.
Our Vodka Experts will show you the perspective of locals living in the city and share insider stories about how life used to be back in the days. They will introduce you to an interesting world of Polish vodkas with a chance to try out at least 6 of the best types from the ones we have selected ourselves. Along with your beverage, you will try 3 different small Polish food pairings enjoyed while drinking our beloved vodka
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Selection of 6 traditional Polish vodka shots
- Snacks - 3 different delicious Polish food tastings
- Interesting stories about Polish culture & communist times
What's excluded :
- You will spend some time in the bar right in the Swietojanska Gate
Departure Point :Klatka B, Świętojańska 43/44, 80-849 Gdańsk, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.