1-Night Private Overnight Wadi Mujib Independent Tour from Amman
Don’t waste a minute of your adventure and begin exploring the wonderful exciting full of energy and rejuvenation Wadi Mujib, on this one-night tour of Wadi Mujib from Amman. Time to explore Wadi Mujib, the most amazing breath-taking gorge in Jordan at 400 meters below sea level. Tour includes: entrance fees to Wadi Mujib Wet Trail (Siq Trail), entrance to Dead Sea Private Beach Area, accommodation, selected meals, and hotel pick-up and drop-off with English – Speaking Driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English-speaking Driver
- Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner)
- One-Night Accommodation in Wadi Mujib
- Entrance fees to Wadi Mujib Wet Trail (Siq Trail)
- Entrance to Private Dead Sea Beach Area
- Entry/Admission - Wadi al-Mujib
What's excluded :
- Lunch (own expense)
Day 1: Amman – Wadi Mujib (D) 75 KM
Stop At: Wadi al-Mujib, 11941 Jordan
Depart for a visit and overnight stay at Wadi Mujib, the most amazing breath-taking gorge 400 meters below sea level, from your Amman hotel at 9 a.m. On arrival, you will visit the Wadi Mujib Reserve, which is the lowest natural reserve in the world, located in the mountainous landscape to the east of the Dead Sea, approximately 90 kilometers southwest of Amman. The trail is graded easy to moderate and starts at the visitor’s center. A self-guided trekking tour, where you will follow the course of the river towards the dam. Once the waterfall and gorge are reached, you will be able to enjoy a swim depending on the season rainfall levels. This is an ideal walk to take slowly and enjoy the cool water shade, especially in the heat of the summer. After this amazing unforgettable easy to moderate hiking experience, proceed for dinner overnight at Wadi Mujib Chalets for an exclusive experience.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Chalet in Wadi Al- Mujeb
Day 2: Wadi Mujib - Amman (B) 75 KM
Stop At: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Wake up early to absorb the peaceful and serene surroundings, free time to enjoy the waterfalls and pools. When this unforgettable experience comes to end you will be transferred back to Amman Hotel
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Enter your hotel name booked on your own in Amman City for us to pick you up at 09:00 AM to start your overnight tour
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Siq trail is typically open from 1st of April until the 31st of October depending on the suitable weather condition and water level.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All visitors must have his/her valid passport or ID card on site
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Order of visits may change.
- Please note customers must be at least 18 years old, know how to swim, and be in good physical condition. This tour is not recommended for clients with health problems.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Most local reserve lodges in Jordan do not offer alcohol, if you wish you can bring your own.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.