1-Night Private Overnight Madaba Independent Tour from Amman
Don’t waste a minute of your adventure and begin exploring the wonderful exciting full of life biblical mosaic city of Madaba, on this one-night tour of Madaba from Amman. Time to explore and tick off Madaba highlights such as the 6th-century Madaba Map and the Church of Saint George, Saint John the Baptist Church and Bell Tower, as well as the Archeological Park with its collection of mosaics. Tour includes accommodation, selected meals, and hotel pick-up and drop-off with English – Speaking Driver who doubles up as your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English Speaking Driver
- Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner)
- One Night Accommodation in Madaba Hotel
- Entrance fees to Saint John Church, Saint George Church, and the Archeological Park
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Saint George Church
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch (own expense)
Day 1: Amman Hotel - Madaba (D) 40 KM
Stop At: Madaba, Madaba, Madaba Governorate
Depart for a visit and overnight stay at Madaba, the city of mosaics, from your Amman hotel at 9 a.m. On arrival, you will take a tour of the ancient holy city. The most well-known feature of Madaba is the ancient mosaic map of Jordan and the Holy Land (The Madaba Map) within the 6th-century in the Orthodox Church of Saint George. The small modest Greek Orthodox Church built in 1896 A.D. houses a treasure of early Christianity. It contains many icons, also a number of rather good mosaics of its own for Madaba has, over the decades, become the mosaic-making capital of Jordan. Learn about the structure's turbulent history from your guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Madaba Archaeological Park, Hussein bin Ali Street, Madaba 17110 Jordan
Proceed to the open-air museum known as the Archeological Park, which houses a collection of ruins and mosaics like the Church of Virgin Mary and other floor house mosaics. Visit the historic Catholic Church of Saint John the Baptist, with its beautiful Bell Tower for a breath-taking view of Madaba. Visit its underground museum memorial of Saint John the Baptist. Check in hotel Madaba, dinner and overnight.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Hotel in Madaba
Day 2: Madaba - Amman (B) 40 KM
Pass By: Madaba, Madaba, Madaba Governorate
After breakfast, time at leisure in the markets and narrow streets of Madaba city. Transfer back to Amman.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Enter your hotel booked on your own in Amman City
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.