1-night in Pyin Oo Lwin next day to Gokteik tour
I am Kyaw Aung Htun @ AnGuu Operator of oh Myanmar travel and tour based in Mandalay, Myanmar. I love to travel and participate in concerning to learn culture where I have been to. I try to take travelers to participate and learn about the culture.
per adult from
1 to 2 days
What's included :
- Water bottles and wet towels
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee, accommodation, lunch and dinner,
- Pyin Oo Lwin is located in Mandalay Division on the edge of the Shan Plateau, which is known as the MayMyo named after a British officer. The city built on the 3250 feet high on the Shan Plateau and cultivate strawberries and a lot of colonial buildings in Pyin Oo Lwin. As travelling to Pyin Oo Lwin, Visit Governor House which is the colonial building and delight with the Mahar Ant Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda to view the scenery of Pyin Oo Lwin and heading to Pyeik Chin Miang cave and waterfall. After coming back from Pyeik Chin Miang enjoy the BE waterfall and National Botanical Garden.
Night in Pyin Oo Lwin
Experiencing the Gokteik Viaduct by the rail line. In the morning drive to the Naung Paing and take a Train to the Pyin Oo Lwin. On the rail line delight with the view of Gokteik Viaduct when you reach Pyin Oo Lwin drive back to Mandalay.
Located in Shan State on the rail line between Pyin Oo Lwin and Lashio, the 318-foot high Gokteik spans a deep chasm and is 2257 feet from one end to the other. It was built in 1901 by British engineers. On the way can experience the farming and paddy field and local life of Myanmar.
Must be book hotel in Pyin Oo Lwin for One night
Departure Point :Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Pyin Oo Lwin, Myanmar (Burma)
2: Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.