1 Night Cappadocia Trip with Hot Air Balloon Tour
If you are interested in having Hot Air Balloon Tour in Cappadocia, this 2 Days and 1 Night mini trip will allow you to visit the best highlights of Cappadocia and do the Hot Air Balloon Tour. You will also be staying a Cave Hotel which will be a life-time experience! Return Flight Tickets and all Airport Transfers also included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Domestic / Internal Flight Tickets
- 1 Night High Class Hotel Accomodation
- Entry/Admission - Goreme National Park
- Entry/Admission - Fairy Chimneys
- Entry/Admission - Devrent Valley
What's excluded :
Day 1: Flight to Cappadocia / Cave Hotel Experience
Pass By: Cappadocia, Cappadocia
Joining in the list of UNESCO World Heritage City in 1985, the extraordinary natural and cultural masterpiece of Central Anatolia in Turkey,’’ Cappadocia ‘’ (Kapadokya in Turkish) dominates 40 kms area in between the districts of Avanos and Urgup located in Nevsehir.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at High Class Cave Hotel in Cappadocia
Day 2: Hot Air Balloon Tour - Full Day Best of Cappadocia Tour - Flight to Istanbul
Stop At: Goreme National Park, Goreme 50180 Turkey
Is the miraculous and amazing small cave city that located at Cappadocia’s famous Goreme Valley. This small cave city was built by early Christians in 11th century to protect their faith and life style within this mystic place. As being notable for historic cave churches, the museum has a very deep and rich history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Avanos, Avanos, Cappadocia
This fantastic region is famous for the pottery, silk, wool and carpet weaving, wine cultivation and agriculture. This wonderful place hosting countless civilizations reflects the visitors both natural and human-made masterpieces today.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fairy Chimneys, Goreme Turkey
See the most interesting Mushroom-shaped pinnacles.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Uchisar, Uchisar, Cappadocia
Uchisar village, on between Nevsehir and Goreme road. Having a geostrategic position, dominating whole city from the top of the heap, this magnificent castle presents the visitors a dreamy panorama area with its miraculous landscape.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Devrent Valley, Devrent Mevkii No:1 Urgup Yolu, 50500 Turkey
See the unique Fairy Chimneys.
Duration: 45 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up from all hotels in IstanbulAirports
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport, Sanayi, 34906 Pendik/İstanbul, Turkey
- Salı Pazarı, Rasimpaşa, Karakolhane Cd. 42/A, 34716 Kadıköy/İstanbul, Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.