1 Night Camel Trekking In Luxury Desert Camp
. It will be a magical night when the sky is clear and we can stargaze and see the Milky Way. It is hard to imagine how breath-taking the night sky can be; it is just so vast and feels so close that if you raised your hand, you could touch it.
We will spend the night in an equipped camp with drum music in the middle of the Moroccan Sahara.
During the evening, there will be dinner around a campfire and we will spend the night in nomad tents.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Morrocan and Europe dishes
- Camel treking
- Night in luxury camp
- Sunset and sunrise in deserr
- Camel guide
- Berber fire by night and berber music
What's excluded :
- Tip for stuff
- ONE NIGHT CAMEL TREKKING IN MERZOUGA DESERT :
This trip begins in evening, we organise the camel ride for the night in desert from a hotel near the sand dunes. The camels will be packed with food, blankets and everything else which we will need. The trek will start right into the desert for 1:30min, We will spend the night in an equipped camp with drums music in the middle of the Sahara. This is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise, when we arrive at the camp we walk to the high dunes to see the sunset. It will be a magical night when the sky is clear and the star s sparkle and shine with intensity. ...
NOTE : If the itineraries that we offer does not match what you’re looking for contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements
• Erg Chebbi, Erg Chebbi, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
• Moroccan and Europe kitchen - Our dishes are very mixt of morrocan and Europe kitchen
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our clients in merzouga village
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.