1 Night 2 Days Trek from Kalaw to Inle lake
Join this tour to learn cultural diversity in Shan state Myanmar as there are many ethnic groups there.This is the best way to learn the hidden and self-contained tribes at the same time trekking through the nature’s amazing villages. The region is home to Shan , Pao , Danu Taungyoe , Inthar and other minority people each with their own culture , tradition and language. While trekking, you will sleep at local house or monastery so you will learn how local people are living.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Basic Accommodation at monastery or local house
- English Speaking Trekking Guide
- Meals on trekking
- Car transfer from hotel to trekking point
- Boat Ending point to Inle lake or Nyaungshwe
- Government tax and service charges
What's excluded :
- Transfer baggage from starting point to hotel you are staying in Nyaungshwe ( 3 USD for one luggage)
- Airport transfers from Heho airport
- Personal expense
- Accommodation at Inle or Nyaungshwe
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Airport tax
- Detailed Itinerary
Day 01: Kalaw-Pattu village (By trek) (6 and half hours Trekking) (19 Km)
After your breakfast at hotel, transfer to Lamine village by car as this is starting point of your trekking and it would take 45 minute. Then start Trekking for 2 hours (7KM) to Pinnwe and Pawke village Continue to Kone Hla village 5km and it will take about 1hr and 30mins.Lunch stop at Kone Hla village and after lunch take a leisure time for one hour. Then excursion to Pattu village 7km and it will take about 2hrs and 30mins.Upon arrival to Pattu village, enjoy your dinner and overnight at monastery.
Day 2 : Pattu village to Tongle ( By trek)( 4 Hours Trekking ) (14 KM)
After breakfast, trek to Kyauk Su village it is 5.5km and it will take about 1hr and 30mins from Pattu . Have a Short break at Nan Yoke village in small shop. Then continue trekking to Tongle (jetty) 8km and it will take about 2hrs.Enjoy your Lunch at jetty .Take your boat and transfer to Nyaung Shwe and it will take one hour drive.
Departure Point :The hotel you are staying in Kalaw
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :The hotel you are staying in Inle or Nyaungshwe or Inle lake
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.