1 Night 2 Days Pokhara Short Trekking
You can see the beautiful sunset and next morning a beautiful sunrise on the Himalayas from Dhampus.
The walk next day through forest to the Australian camp is also equally scenic. Dhampus is not just a mountain view point but a culturally rich village of the ethnic Gurung people. You will also have an opportunity for a close look at the daily lives of the villagers. In Dhampus you will stay in a small family run lodge with good views. The lodge offers good continental and local foods and clean beds. You will have one English speaking guide accompanying you to the trek .
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Trekking Guide
What's excluded :
- Trekking Equipment
- Personal expenses
This is a fantastic two days trek that starts from Phedi which is at 45 mins driving distance from Pokhara . We drive past lovely farmland and villages to reach Phedi. From there we climb through beautiful forest and countryside for the next 3 hours and reach the hill top named Dhampus. We can see a long range of the Himalayas, the view is very close and spectacular.
The mountains we see from Dhampus include the Annapurna south peaks of Annapurna range, the Fishtail, Dhaulagiri , Hiunchuli, Lanjung Himal and other peaks. Dhampus is quiet, serene and amazingly beautiful. It is an ideal place to return back to beautiful nature after being in a city for several months.
• Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
• Dhampus, Dhampus, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Departure Time :2/20/2020 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:45 AM - 06:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.