1-Hour Voodoo Escape Room Experience in San Diego
• 60 minute, private escape room
• Enticing puzzles for all ages
• Lights, sound effects, and secret locks enhance the experience
• Exciting, immersive themed room and puzzles
• Challenge the lobby scoreboard for the fastest escape time
• Located in Hillcrest’s foodie district - grab a bite next door before or after your game!
• Great activity for families, friends, birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, team building and date nights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Booking
- Group photo opportunity
- Personal Game Coordinator
- Great activity for families, friends, birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, team building and date nights.
What's excluded :
- Alcohol use is not permitted on property
- At Lockdown, the basic rules are the same for each game: work together with fellow players to crack codes and find clues that will help you escape in under 60 minutes. But the similarities end there—each room scenario has a different, intricate plot and immersive design that will ignite your imagination.
Once inside our rooms, you’ll have one hour to find clues, solve all the puzzles and escape! Along the way, if your group is stuck and needs a hint, our staff will give you a nudge in the right direction. The rest is up to you!
A mysterious catastrophic storm brews up and batters the town of Gabrielville, Louisiana. It’s rumored that the voodoo Queen Arachne--a powerful witch who bears a grudge against the town--is behind it all. The Mayor, desperate to restore peace, sends you and your team to investigate her shop and break the curse. Queen Arachne has left the shop for one hour--if she comes back and finds your group before you’re done, there’s no telling what she’ll do!
After your game is over, we’ll escort you back to the lobby for group photos and to check your time. Don’t forget to tell us about your experience! We love to chat with groups and geek out with you about your favorite part!
Departure Point :Located in Hillcrest’s foodie district in San Diego
Departure Time :7:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open Monday-Thursday 1pm- 11pm Friday- Sunday 1pm-Midnight
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and under are not permitted
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled booking
- Each participant must sign a waiver prior to play
- Recommended 3 to 8 players
- Groups that arrive late will have escape time deducted or reservation cancelled without a refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.