1-hour Segway Tour around Playa de Jandía in Fuerteventura
Have fun with this segway tour around the venue of Playa de Jandía. You will see the lighthouse at all times and remain close to the natural reserve of Parque Natural de Jandía. You will be picked at your hotel and taught how to ride this vehicule for an hour while you fall in love with fantastic views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa de Jandia, 35626, Pajara, Fuerteventura Spain
• Enjoy the beautiful views from Playa de Jandía.
• Feel as if you were floating on one of these segways.
• Pick up service offered
Vimotions brings you an appealing tour around Playa de Jandía on an innovative and ecofriendly vehicle: the segway. The segway is interesting, comfortable and light. This two-wheel vehicle always remains upright thanks to its sensors. Its engine is electric, which makes it an ecological means of transport, and reaches a maximum speed of between 15 and 20 kilometres per hour.
A car will pick you at your hotel and will take you to the venue of the beach. There, a guide will teach you how to use the segway for around 30 minutes and shortly after you will be having fun while handling it and enjoying the wonderful views you can only find in Fuerteventura.
After finishing the activity, another car will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up itinerary is the following: Pick-up times during highseason:Costa Calma: 08:50 – 08:55Sotavento: 09:00Esquinzo: 09:05 – 09:10Jandía: 09:15 – 09:20Pick-up times during offseason: Costa Calma: 09:20 – 09:25Sotavento: 09:30Esquinzo: 09:35 – 09:40Jandía: 09:45 – 09:50It is considered highseason during these dates: 15/07-10/09, 02/10-19/11, 22/12-07/01 (the rest of the year is considered offseason).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Costa Calma: 08:50 – 08:55
- Sotavento: 09:00
- Esquinzo: 09:05 – 09:10
- Jandía: 09:15 – 09:20
- Costa Calma: 09:20 – 09:25
- Sotavento: 09:30
- Esquinzo: 09:35 – 09:40
- Jandía: 09:45 – 09:50
- It is considered highseason during these dates: 15/07-10/09, 02/10-19/11, 22/12-07/01 (the rest of the year is considered offseason)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.