1-Hour Public Cruise
This guided tour is fun whatever the weather, featuring the finest countryside views you can get without moving your feet.
• One-hour tour
• Daily, March – October
• Hilarious cruise commentary by Dave Spikey
per adult from
What's included :
- One-hour boat ride
- Access to bathroom as needed.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Skipton Boat Trips, The Wharf Office, 3 Coach St, Skipton BD23 1LH, UK
Admission is free
Pass By: Aireville Park, Skipton BD23 1QR England
Aireville Park is a large open space with sporting facilities and play areas in the heart of Skipton. It dates back to the 1830s when it was created by Henry Allcock as part of the Aireville Estate. Upon his death, wealthy Skipton mill owners, the Dewhurst family, purchased the estate and Aireville Hall.
Departure Point :Skipton Pie & Mash Shop, 5 Coach St, Skipton BD23 1LH, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. Stringent Cleaning Social Distancing Wellness Checks Following Government Guidelines We have implemented a Safe Arrival and Departure Protocol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.