1 Hour Phuket ATV on Tour + Big Buddha
• Enjoy the countryside along natural tracks and paths through Phuket's rubber plantations.
• Learn how to ride an ATV within 1 hour the guidance of a professional coach with no special license required, children can join in on this safe yet exciting ride.
• Visit Phuket's famous Big Buddha statue where you'll take a break to learn of its history and enjoy the panoramic views. It's truly an adventure not to miss!
• Small groups and full instruction and helmet provided. The trip will be taking place at the south of Phuket overlooking an ocean view.
• Hotel pick-up and drop off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Join in ATV experience
- Drinking water, Free Season Fresh Fruits dish
- First Aid Kit
- Free T-Shirt
- Hotel Transfer
- Raincoat (on rainy days)
- Safety equipments
- Tour Guide
- Accident Insurance for rider & passenger (ATV damages not covered)
What's excluded :
Pick you up from the hotel and head into the jungle! These ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles) are surprisingly easy to control for any experience level. Begin with a briefing then some practice time before setting off on your journey through jungle trails, past rubber plantations and across luscious hills. Safety is paramount, with tours led by an experienced guide who keeps an eye on you all throughout the tour. Visit Phuket's famous Big Buddha statue. where you'll take a break to learn of its history and enjoy the panoramic views. It's truly an adventure not to miss!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone(For extra charge payable directly to the driver)• No Extra: Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong• Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/person(Round Trip): Rawai, Panwa, Cape Panwa, Krathu, Siray Bay, Phuket Town, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao Beach)• Extra Transfer Charge 1,500 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip): JW Marriot, Nai Yang Beach, Nai Thon, Laem Hin, Boat Lagoon )• Another area charge 1,500 Baht/ Private Van(Round Trip)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During the tour, riders are asked to strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the right to stop any risky riding with no refund.
- Pregnant women should not participate in the tour.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- People with disabilities should not participate in the tour.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- Riders have to be in good physical and mental ability to ensure safety.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.