1-Hour Interactive Pirate Adventure Cruise in Fort Lauderdale (Family-Friendly)
Prepare for high seas adventure on this interactive 1-Hour Pirate Adventure Cruise along Fort Lauderdale’s Intracoastal Waterway that’s fun for the whole family! The crew welcomes you with optional pirate ‘tattoos’ (face painting) and lessons in pirate slang. Feel free to dress up the children in pirate attire to make the experience even more fun! Use water cannons to keep pirate villain ‘Barnacle Bill’ at bay as you search for sunken treasure.
Cruise along Florida’s Atlantic coast, and admire the expensive homes and yachts in this pirate’s paradise. All kids will receive an official Pirate Certificate and a Treasure Bag at the end of the cruise.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1-Hr Pirate Themed Cruise in Fort Lauderdale
- Interactive Experience including a visit from Pirates!
- Optional Pirate Themed Stick-On Tattoos and Face-Painting before Cruise
- Family-Friendly Experience with Activities Suitable for Parents and Children
- Children receive a Pirate Certificate & Treasure Bag after experience
- Learn how to talk like a pirate, and battle a real pirate with real water cannons
- Live Narration On Board
- Parents can enjoy a separate narration by the captain and learn about the yachts, mansions, & sites
- Entry/Admission - BlueFoot Pirate Adventures
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverages (you may bring your own)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Intracoastal Waterway, Rua Professor Carlos de Carvalho 75 AP 41, Fort Lauderdale, FL 04531-080
First, your family will learn some essential pirate phrases from the friendly, outgoing crew and get into character with face painting. Your voyage begins with the discovery of a message in a bottle that will lead to a search for a lost key to unlock a treasure chest. As you cruise along Fort Lauderdale's Intracoastal Waterway, relax and admire the extravagant homes and fancy yachts along the shore as the crew keeps your kids excited about the treasure hunt. Cold refreshments are available for purchase on board.
Use water cannons to fight off the villain 'Barnacle Bill' before successfully completing your quest. At the end of your 1-hour cruise, triumphantly return to Bahia Mar Yachting Harbor, where all children will get an official pirate certificate and a bag of booty to take home. Arrrr!
Stop At: BlueFoot Pirate Adventures, 801 Seabreeze Blvd Slip I 909, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-1629
Board the pirate ship Bluefoot at the Bahia Mar Yachting Harbor, near Fort Lauderdale Beach. Outfitted with safety equipment and black skull flags, your ship is ready for adventure!
Pass By: International Swimming Hall of Fame, 1 Hall of Fame Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-1694
Join us on the water at Bluefoot Pirate Adventures in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Our pirate adventure boat tours promise to be a swashbuckling good time for all! Sail pass Fort Lauderdale sites such as the Swimming Hall of Fame.
Pass By: Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4202
Join us on the water at Bluefoot Pirate Adventures in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Our pirate adventure boat tours promise to be a swashbuckling good time for all!
Pass By: New River, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Join us on the water at Bluefoot Pirate Adventures in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Our pirate adventure boat tours promise to be a swashbuckling good time for all! Sail by the New River entrance during your cruise.
Departure Point :801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Restrooms available on board
- We have a ramp to our dock that provides easy access to our boat for all guests. However, we are unable to accommodate any motorized scooters or chairs while on the boat. We ask that guests please bring non-motorized equipment for the journey itself.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You are more than welcome to bring your own drinks on any trip, but we ask that food be kept to minimal light snacks. The little pirates are going to be fully engaged on their quest for treasure anyway so food is best served off the ship.
- Most travelers can participate
- During our adventure, we learn to fire real water cannons! Those cannons come in handy when we encounter that mean Barnacle Bill. Barnacle Bill is not a defenseless pirate and will fire back with his own water gun. Kids and adults who engage in the battle or stand in the battle zone (where the cannons are located) should expect to get sprayed. If you do not wish to be sprayed, please take shelter near the captain or in the bow (front) of the ship.
- IMPORTANT: Please arrive 30 minutes before your voyage is scheduled to depart for getting kids face painted and dressed up
- You can park right by our boat in the Bahia Mar Hotel and Marina self-parking area (paid parking).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.