1-Hour Golden Gate and Lombard GoRide Scooter Tour
Take a GPS-Guided tour in your own electric scooter. Let GoRide be your guide through an exciting loop of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge and Lombard Street, with fun and informative stops along the way, in this approximately 1-hour tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric Scooter
- Tour Route Map
- GPS-Guided Software
- Commentary in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
See the Golden Gate Bridge along your tour.
Pass By: Crissy Field, 1199 E Beach, San Francisco, CA 94129-1605
Drive-by Crissy Field.
Pass By: Fort Point National Historic Site, Long Ave & Marine Dr Building 999, San Francisco, CA 94129
Drive-by Fort Point.
Pass By: 1070 Lombard Street between Jones St and Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109
Go down Lombard Street.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Drive through Fisherman's Wharf.
Pass By: Fort Mason, Fort Mason, San Francisco, California
Drive-by Fort Mason.
Pass By: Marina District, Marina District, San Francisco, California
Drive through Marina District
Pass By: Russian Hill, Russian Hill, San Francisco, California
Drive-up Russian Hill.
Departure Point :431 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our vehicles and helmets are steam-cleaned between tours. High touch areas are wiped with disinfectant wipes, and helmets are treated overnight with UV light. Hand Sanitizer and Disinfectant Wipes are available to guests at any time during the check in process.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.