1 Hour Folklore Group Tour Through The Stirling Distillery
During the tour, your tour guide will take you on a tour. From the history of gin, Stirling Gin and the building.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Distillery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Distillery, 9 Lower Castlehill, Stirling FK8 1EN Scotland
You will be welcomed to our distillery with a bespoke cocktail, lovingly crafted and beautifully served. Our tour guide will take you through the history of our brand and how we came to own Stirling’s first legal distillery, followed by some of Stirling City’s most fascinating stories. From there you will be shown our still room and bottling and packaging space while getting an in-depth insight into how gin is created and distilled. After this you will be directed to our unique tasting tables where you will be shown how to make the perfect G&T. You will also be given a taste of our stunning gin liqueurs, The Red Cap and The Green Lady, and told about the mythology and history behind their names.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Stirling Distillery, 9 Lower Castlehill, Stirling FK8 1EN, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.