1 Day Xishuangbanna: Ethnic Handicrafts & Largest Botanical Garden of China
Xishuangbanna(Sipsongpanna) is an exotic place of China. The local Tai-Dai culture background is quite similar with the Thailand or Laos. The mighty Mekong river and lush rain forests will take the visitors to a tropical wonderland without hustle and bustle city life.
On 9:00 am, your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel. You will be transferred to a traditional Dail village, an experience of learning the Dai embroidery from the local master, a hand to hand paper making class is provided in this village.
Before you step into the Botanical Garden, you will have another visit to an authentic village with a nice temple, your guide will lend his insight of the local religion and show you around the temple. A home visit to a local family is also available for a better understanding of the local's life.
After that, you will be transferred to the Chinese Largest Botanical Garden. An 3-4 hours visit in the Garden and you will be transferred back to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Off the beaten path guaranteed, away from the massive tourism
- Private tour guaranteed
- Small-group tour guaranteed
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced chauffeur
- Transport by private vehicle guaranteed:
- 5 seats private saloon car for 1-2 passengers per booking
- 7 seats private MPV car for 3-4 passengers per booking
- 12-15 seats private bus/van for 5-7 passengers per booking
- Airport/station pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Xishuangbanna
- Entry/Admission - Sipsongpanna Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Other attractions or scenic spots.etc (can be arranged upon request)
- Other personal expenses
- Arriving/Departure flights
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xishuangbanna, Jinghong China
The Thai-Dai ethnic culture in Xishuangbanna is the main attraction you may want to immerse yourself in. Best way is to appreciat the local traditional handicrafts: Embroidery, Pottery, Silverware etc. Many of these amazing techniques were passed down through generations, are still being practiced today. This 1 Day Excursion will show you these interesting traditions by visiting unknown handicrafts-men and their ateliers or villages. Interactive workshops can be organised for a more in depth experience.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sipsongpanna Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Menglun Town, Mengla County 666303 China
Speaking of the tropical wonderland of China, Sipsongpanna is such an exotic and exceptional place. Rich soil and warm climate made it a paradise of numerous plants. In this tour, you will have a guided visit to the largest botanical garden of China with more than 3000 species. You may wander around the Rainforest inside the garden and explore gaint trees and exotic plants, Stroll among the Distinctive plants and Flowers garden, enjoy a refreshing and relaxing time. If you are a botany lover, this is one of the highlights you won't skip traveling in Yunnan province.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
9:00 am at your hotel, you will be picked up by your private guide and driver.
Departure Time :According to the clients
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour can be customized upon different requests
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child pricing applies to half of Adult‘s
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Comfortable hiking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.