1-Day Visa-Free Tour in St Petersburg with Faberge Collection
A private guide and driver will pick you up from the port and show you the best sights of St Petersburg just in one day. You will see the Hermitage, the Savior on the Spilled Blood, and explore the historical city center.
The key sight of this tour is the Faberge Museum that exhibits a unique collection of jewelry and the famous Easter Eggs. At the end of the tour, you will take a canal cruise that we show you the city at its best angle. Visa-free permits, port taxes, and skip-the-line admissions are included in the price.
per adult from
What's included :
- All tickets to mentioned museums
- Drinking water
- Port taxes and all fees
- Headsets starting from party of 7
- Private guide speaking the chosen language
- Visa-free permits for cruise passengers (will be sent to your email)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - St. Petersburg Port
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Moika Embankment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Your friendly guide and private driver will meet you at your cruise ship after disembarkation and passing the control.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Visit the Faberge Museum with your licensed guide and see the unique collection that consists of the finest examples of jewelry created for the Russian Emperors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Head to the biggest museum of Russia and one of the richest museums in the world. You will visit the Winter Palace and other historical buildings of the museum complex.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Enjoy a stroll along the central street of the city and take a break for lunch/coffee.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Take a tour of the most famous church in St Petersburg.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Pass by the principal church of the city with its amazing colonnade.
Stop At: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
Make a picture stop at St Isaac's Square to take some pictures of the impressive St Isaac's Cathedral (from outside).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Moika Embankment, St. Petersburg Russia
Take a romantic canal cruise along the ricers and canals before returning to the cruise ship at 6 pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will be waiting for you after the customs control.Ports
- St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- On Wednesdays, the Savior on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit St Nicholas Cathedral instead.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.