1-day Van Long Natural Reserve and Hoa Lu ancient town in Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh, which is outstanding for many magnificent places of interest and stunning landscapes, is a should-not-miss destination on your trip to Vietnam. A rowboat along the wetland Van Long, explore the diverse limestone features of Van Long nature reserve will be memorable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 Vietnamese set lunch at local restaurant
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees & boat trip
- Transfer as specified in the itinerary, hotel pick up and drop off
- Water during transfer
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Van Long Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
You will be picked up at your hotel at 8.a.m to enjoy an amazing full day tour discovering Hoa Lu and Tam Coc Cave.
First, at about 10.a.m, you will arrive in Hoa Lu, the very first capital of Vietnam.
Featuring picturesque landscapes and fresh air, Hoa Lu offers you not only a fun and exciting time, but also a great chance to know more about northern Vietnam’s culture and history as well as observe the daily life of locals here by paying a visit to many shrines, temples and palace here.
Coming to Hoa Lu, you also should not miss a chance to pose while on back of a buffalo even though it is not easy.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Van Long Nature Reserve, Ninh Binh Vietnam
you will board a bamboo rowboat as soon as you arrive for a 2-hour rowing along this beautiful wetland of Van Long and then admire magnificent sceneries surrounded by picturesque rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.