1 Day: Unforgettable Tarangire
A day trip to Tarangire National Park is design to carter tourists who have short time in Tanzania and would love to refresh their day with an amazing exposure of wildlife adventure. Tarangire National Park is well known as a home of Elephants, you will also see other animals like zebra, giraffes, lions, the migratory wildebeest, eland, gazelle, impala, kudu, harvester buffalo, African pythons and a lot of antelopes and more than 550 bird species.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals and Drinks
- All fees and taxes
- Safari jeep 4*4 pop up roof top with six seat
- A professional driver/guide
What's excluded :
- International flights
- Tips form safari driver/guide
- Items Personal
- Travel insurance, visa fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
Tarangire National Park is well known for its large elephant herds. From the open roof of the vehicle you will experience the seasonal swamps, savanna and Tarangire River in search of many animals including zebra, wildebeest, buffalo, elephant and giraffe. It's possible that you will catch a glimpse of a lion stalking its prey or leopards watching and relaxing in the trees above.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We advice our travelers to book the nearest hotel in townAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is a group tour.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.