1-Day Trip to The Jain Temple and Ranakpur from Udaipur with Lunch
In Ranakpur, there is a beautiful sculptured Jain temple marked as one of the five holy places for the Jain community created in the 15th Century, during the reign of Rana Kumbha. The Jain Temples of Ranakpur are certainly creditable for their splendid architecture. This temple is wholly constructed in a light-colored marble and comprises a basement covering an area of 48,000 sq feet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private Vehicle
- Hotel/Railway Station pickup/drop-off in Udaipur
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
What's excluded :
- Gratuities recommended
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Udaipur, Udaipur, Udaipur District, Rajasthan
Pickup from your centrally located hotel in Udaipur at 10am and you will embark on a 2-hour drive to Ranakpur.
Arrive in Rankpur and visit the Jain Temples at Ranakpur, superbly preserved in a near-perfect condition for over 500 years. The most attractive features are the 29 halls of the temple, which have 1444 pillars of which no two are like. The temple is an eloquent testimony to India's cultural heritage, her unique architecture and the vision and acumen of her past master artists.
The ambience of Ranakpur is mainly highlighted by the location and the almost divine architecture, giving the same hue as its counterpart - the great Dilwara Temple in Mt-Abu. This temple is the realization of the vision and endeavors of four great and devout seekers Acharya Somasundatsuri Dharanashah, the Minister to Kumbha Rana, Rana Kumbha, and Depaa, the architect who made the realization of the dream possible.
Overall, Ranakpur is known as "a tranquil town of pilgrimage."
Lunch break will be a lunch provided at the Local AC Restaurant.
After Ranakpur, you will be driven back to Udaipur by 5pm approx where you will be dropped off at your hotel or the train station in Udaipur.
Departure Point :Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Railway Station pickup/drop-off in Udaipur
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.