1 Day Trip to Coffee and Pineapple Farms Around Nairobi.
You will enjoy knowing how to prepare the best Coffee Cup as well as the Coffee Chocolate. The taste of our Pineapple will make you desire for more.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Kiambethu Farm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kiambethu Farm, Karuri Girls School Road, Kenya
You are met by our Guide at an agreed pick up point at 0800hrs. Drive to the West of Nairobi and in ·30 minutes, arrive to Kiambethu Coffee Farm. You learn all about Coffee from planting up to processing it.Finally you are shown how to make Coffee Chocolate. Kenya has the best Coffee Flavor due to her favorable Climatic Condition as well as the Fertile Volcanic Red Soil. Later Visit the Del Monte Pineapple Farm which is 45 minutes drive. We are the Second Producer of Pineapple in the World. Visit also the Factory to see the Processing methods. You enjoy the drink from them. In the evening Go for the dinner at Carnivore Restaurant and later transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our Guides must have Valid Covid 19 Free Certificate prior to commencement of each Tour. Staffs in all the Travelers Hotels around the country has to live in the premises with no movement. This Tour covers you with Air Rescue of Flying Doctors while in either Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.