1-Day Tour:Yangshuo Yulong Bamboo Boat and Ruyi Peak Cable Car from Guilin Hotel
Visit highlights of Yangshuo including the Yangshuo Yulong bamboo boat ride, Riyi Peak & round way cable car,glass-bottomed skywalk, love-ring bridge, mountain crafting mirror, cliff dwellings, and other beautiful landscapes with this private day tour from Guilin.
You will be picked up from your Guilin hotel and dropped off at your Yangshuo/Guilin hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The entrance ticket with the round way cable car
- The private car & private guide
- Yulong bamboo boat ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Moon Hill
- Entry/Admission - Yulong River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guilin, Guilin, Guangxi
Your driver and guide will meet you at your Guilin hotel lobby according to the scheduled time and transfer to the Ruyi Peak which is near the Moon hill.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Moon Hill, 8 km from Yangshuo, Yangshuo County China
The Ruyi Peak, this is new spot is spectacular for the ropeway(3km away from Moon hill and on the way to the Silver Cave). With a total length of 2.3km, Ruyi Peak Ropeway adopts advanced equipment from POMA Company of France, using 8-passenger detachable mono-cable gondola lift, with elevation difference of 242m, horizontal distance of 1800m, and single way capacity of 2000Ppl/hr. Along the various mountain bodies of the ropeway in the scenic area, construction projects are built, including glass-bottomed skywalk, love-ring bridge, mountain crafting mirror, cliff dwellings, and other beautiful landscapes, where visitors can stroll along with leisure and fully experience the fun when traveling through the mountains. It is such an enjoyable ropeway experience, tourists just sit on the sightseeing ropeway and enjoy fully the beautiful scenery and landscapes of Guilin's Ten-mile Gallery of the four seasons, as if touring in a magic world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yulong River, Yangshuo, Yangshuo County China
Next,go to Yulong river and taking a bamboo raft ride on the Yulong River (or dragon river), a tributary of the Li River, is a very relaxing way to enjoy the highly scenic area south of Yangshuo. Here you can enjoy the stunning scenery and views of country life on a non-motorised raft in the traditional way with a gondolier who steers you over the breakwaters past many small mud-brick villages and farmlands. Once you’re on the bamboo raft, sitting and enjoying the peaceful countryside, the limestone mountains, the beauty of this experience opens out before you. Even if you have cycled the area with a few hidden stretches approaching the river, the view from the river is very different.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Xingping Town, Guilin 541906 China
At the end, your driver and guide will escort you to your Guilin/Yangshuo hotel.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Guilin center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each bamboo boat for 2 persons and one adult & one child for each boat if you have a child
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The less than 5yrs old and more than 70yrs old can not take the bamboo boat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.