1-day Tour to Sun Moon Lake from Taipei by High Speed Rail
Offering crystal blue water surrounded by lush forests, bamboo and mountains on all sides, Sun Moon Lake is Taiwan's most visited attraction. Blessed with more than natural scenery, Sun Moon lake offers a plethora of culturally rich temples, shrines, pagodas and other monuments which serve only to accentuate the area's natural beauty. Artists and poets have attempted to capture this enchantment for centuries, and our single-day Sun Moon Lake excursion aims to do the same, offering travelers on a tight schedule a gentle whirlwind journey through the history, culture and scenery of this remarkable place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch in tribal restaurant
- High speed train ticket from Taipei to Taichung (round trip)
- Admission to cruise and gondola
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sun Moon Lake, Zhongshan Rd., Yuchi Township, Yuchi 555 Taiwan
The travelers will experience the high speed rail ride from Taipei to Taichung, and take a car ride heading for Sun Moon Lake scenery area.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Taipei Main Station, No. 8號, Zhengzhou Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guest will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary with a paying adult.(no need for extra seat)
- Most travelers can participate
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.