1-Day Tour to Ngorongoro Crater
The Ngorongoro Crater is the world's largest unbroken caldera which hosts varieties of animals includes the rare black Rhino, the best chosen Tanzania day trip you might not miss. We do not have fixed departure dates for this tour, anyone can book and do it any day, all are welcomed, individuals to incentive groups, families and friends.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha city at early morning drive to Ngorongoro with picnic lunch box for game drive into the crater floor. It’s home to the vast, volcanic Ngorongoro Crater and “big 5” game (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino). Huge herds of wildebeests and zebras traverse its plains during their annual migration. Livestock belonging to the semi-nomadic Maasai tribe graze alongside wild animals. After extensive game drive ascend the crater wall and drive back to Arusha.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Clock Tower Supermarket., Clocktower Roundabout, Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.