1 Day Tour, Tbilisi- Mtskheta
Tour will take you from ancient to medieval Georgia.
Just walk at the small streets of old Tbilisi and fill its spirit. Here you will find churches, synagogues, mosque as well as famous 19th century houses with wooden balconies. Visit the sulphur baths and enjoy the superb panoramic views of the Old city.
Located at the confluence of the Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers, Mtskheta was the ancient capital of the Eastern Georgian Kingdom from the Third Century BCE to Fifth Century CE. The favourable natural conditions, its strategic location at the intersection of trade routes, and its close relations with the Roman Empire, the Persian Empire, Syria, Palestine, and Byzantium, generated and stimulated the development of Mtskheta and led to the integration of different cultural influences with local cultural traditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mtskheta Church of the Holy Cross, Mtskheta Georgia
from where opens the view on city Mtskheta and rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The City-Museum Reserve of Mtskheta, Mtskheta Georgia
In this small city you will be able to travel all the way through to mid-antiquity.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
excused monument of medieval Georgia
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Town (Altstadt) Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
historical part of the city, where you will take a glance to the history of the city from early centuries to nowadays by walking in narrow streets of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Liberty Square, Tbilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from any location in Tbilisi and Mtskheta
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.