1-day tour of Pskov, Izborsk and Pechory from Saint Petersburg
Make an unforgettable journey to where Russia begins.
The Pskov region is one of the ancient regions of Russia.
You will see:
- The Pskov Kremlin, founded in 903
- A stunning view of the confluence of the Velikaya and Pskova rivers
- Izborsk fortress what protect ancient Russia for several centuries
- Pskov-Pechersky Dormition Monastery monastery and its caves, unique in the world
- Try Russian cuisine at the best restaurant in Pskov
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visa support
- Private transportation
- Tickets from Saint Petersburg to Pskov and back
- Private guide
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - The Holy Dormition Pskovo-Pechersky Monastery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pskov Kreml/ Krom, Ulitsa Kreml', Pskov 180000 Russia
The Pskov Krom is an ancient citadel in Pskov, Russia. In the central part of the city, the Krom is located at the junction of the Velikaya River and smaller Pskova river. The citadel is of medieval origin, with the surrounding walls constructed starting in the late 15th century.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Holy Trinity Cathedral, Kremlin, 2/1, Pskov 180000 Russia
The active formation of the city of Pskov began at the beginning of the 10th century at the intersection of the two rivers Pskov and the Great. The place of construction of the temple, which was to become the center of the settlement, was chosen by the Grand Duchess Olga born here, visiting the Pskov land in 957. According to the chronicle, when she stood on the river bank, she saw a vision in the form of three rays pointing to this place - that is why they decided to dedicate the temple to the Life-Giving Trinity.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Izborsk, Izborsk, Pechorsky District, Pskov Oblast, Northwestern District
Izborsk is one of the most ancient Russian fortress.For several centuries Izborsk — a front-line fortress in Pskov’s «stone shield» of defense — defended the North-Western borders of Russia, playing an important role in preserving the Orthodox faith and the independence of Russian state.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Holy Dormition Pskovo-Pechersky Monastery, Mezhdunarodnaya St., 5, Pechory 181500 Russia
Pskov-Caves Monastery is one of the few Russian monasteries that have never been closed at any point in their existence, including during World War II and the Soviet regime. The monastery has been an important spiritual centre for the Seto people.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Morskoy Fasad-1, Kapitanskaya Ulitsa, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.