1-Day Tour of Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac Cathedral and Peterhof Parks
During this private tour you will immerse yourself in a dynamic caleidoscope of museums - St Isaac Cathedral & Church on the Spilled Blood - outside activities in St Petersburg and even retrace the steps of Peter the Great in Peterhof. We will maximize every minute of your 1-day private tour! So don't forget to fasten your seatbelts while enjoying a ride on hydrofoil (fast-speed boat).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional & licensed private guide
- Fast-speed boat (hydrofoil) round-trip tickets (to and from Peterhof)
- Hotel pick-up
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Get oriented to this magnificent city in just hours, from palaces to cathedrals, with photo stops along the way. Visit Church of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood. This onion-domed decorative memorial to the assassinated emperor Alexander II is the personification of splendid Russian ecclesiastical architecture. Inside, too, you’ll find an ornate sanctuary adorned with richly hued mosaics.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
The cathedral's central gold dome is one of the largest in the world, and covered with 220 pounds of gold. It was commissioned by Alexander I in 1818 and took more than three decades to complete.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
After a short lunch break jump on a public fast-speed boat (hydrofoil) and venture outside St Petersburg to Peterhof, Peter the Great’s extravagant residence. You’ll walk through the Lower Park and start browsing the spectacular gardens. Delight at the lavish fountains, designed by Peter the Great himself. The most spectacular—the breathtaking Grand Cascade—is in the lower gardens. It depicts Samson prying open a lion’s jaws as water jettisons in the air around him and pools cascade down the terraced steps from the palace behind. You will travel back to St Petersburg city center by fast-speed boat (hydrofoil) again. The tour will be over near the Hermitage Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The visit to the St Isaac Cathedral does not include the visit to Colonnade. Visit inside the Grand Palace in Peterhof is not included.
- This is a sample itinerary. The order of museum visits may change depending on availability of entrance tickets, museum's days-off, traffic situation in the city. Peterhof Museum also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice. Supplier will rearrange the itinerary accordingly so that all venues can be visited.
- Although tickets are pre-booked with skip-the-line entrance there may still be a slight delay (10-15 minutes) in entering the museums during busy periods (May-August). It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museums at the same time.
- This is a walking tour meaning that it will be necessary to walk and stand all the time during this tour. Stops for seating are planned.
- Only 20-30 minutes short lunch break is possible during this tour. Lunch time can't be longer than 20-30 minutes.
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist in boarding/disembarking the vehicle, and entering the restrooms and restaurant, and all sites.
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 3 days before the tour
- After experiencing the sights, your tour will conclude near the Hermitage museum when your guide departs. Transportation back to your hotel is not included.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.