1 Day Tour, of Amazing Kakheti
Kakheti is a motherland of the wine, archaeological discoveries provide evidence that the culture of wine derivation was germinated in Georgia dating back 8000 years ago. Whats more, Georgian creative nature and particular love for vine and wine is widely expressed in Georgian habits, architecture, ornaments, metalwork, paintings, poetry, songs, folklore and culture in general.
The history, culture and lifestyle of Georgians are embodied in their wine, which presents a symbol of the hospitality, friendship and tolerance.
you will be able to taste 4 type of Georgian wines and have small tour around wine factory, learn how Georgian wine is produced.
Visit amazingly beautiful city Sighnaghi - a small town situated on the mountainside in the region of Kakheti. It was founded in the 17th century, and is the only city in Georgia that has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, from where you can get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - degustation of the wine in winery
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Signagi City Walls, Old Town, Signagi Georgia
prettiest town in Kakheti, sitting on a hilltop with its picturesque landscapes
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Tbilisi
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.