1 Day Tour Monkey Sanctuary (Volta Region)
This tour package gives you the opportunity to see something different and unique with just few hours drive out of the capital city. You will see and get close to the monkeys and enjoy the beautiful and ever changing countryside of Ghana.
We offer an experience not just a service! We provide and ensure safety at all times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel Surcharge
- Private Tour
- Hotel/Residence Pick up and Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Tafi Atome Monkey Sanctuary And Cultural Village
- Entry/Admission - Tafi Abuife Kente Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tafi Atome Monkey Sanctuary And Cultural Village, Tafi Atome Ghana
An early 6:30 am departure from Accra will take you on a super exciting trip through the beautiful changing landscape of Ghana and across the Adomi Bridge to the Volta Region (about a 3 hours drive)
Our first stop will be the monkey village and our first activity will be to look for bananas, then we look for monkeys - ironically very easy to find once you have bananas!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tafi Abuife Kente Village, Tafi Abuife, Amedzofe Ghana
After a couple of hours we will head to the Kente weaving community (Ghana's traditional famous cloth) for some beautiful weaving lessons and a history lesson.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tafi Atome Monkey Sanctuary And Cultural Village, Tafi, Ghana
We'll head for lunch around 1:30 at a mountain paradise.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Shai Hills, Ghana
Shai hills is the closest National game park reserve in Accra where we may see some baboons as we drive along.We can stop by for some photo taking opportunity and continue our trip back to Accra
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our guest from their preferred locations and drop them off after the end of the tour.All we need is the location and we can fetch them from there...as we have a great knowledge of the capital city Accra
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We ensure that all the Covid 19 safety protocols are practiced at all time to keep both our guest and staff safe
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.