1-day tour in St. Petersburg (no visa)
This 1-day tour is a perfect possibility to get to know the most beautiful and important of St. Petersburg. We will start the day with an interesting panoramic visit, stopping at all the emblematic sites of the city and visiting the famous St. Isaac's Cathedral. Then they will continue their tour by taking a beautiful boat trip and end their day walking along the Nevsky main avenue.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Wi Fi in your transport
- Tickets in museums without queuing
What's excluded :
- Your spanish speaking guide will wait for you inside the port terminal
Departure Point :
St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment", St. Petersburg Passenger Port "English Embankment"
PortsPassenger port Marine Facade
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.