1 day to ouzoud waterfalls graved Feet of dinosaurs & ImiNifri Bridge
This tour will take us east out of Marrakech and the journey time to the natural bridge where occured in Demnat village ‘’IMI N IFRI’’ is about 1h45min from Marrakech, it is naturally carved rocks that will make you impressed. Then we will drive for about 6km up to where the graved feet of dinosaurs exist. Then we will continue to Ouzoud waterfalls, where you will enjoy stunning views of the spectacular waterfalls.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imi-n-Ifri Natural Bridge, Demnate 22300 Morocco
Beautiful natural bridge, a magical place that shows the beauty of nature, little known compared to other tourist sites but very impressive with a unique panoramic view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
The cascades are a popular tourism distination of the region of Ouzoud, they are the longest watterfalls in Morocco for about 110 m, where you will enjoy stunning naturel views.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travelers from all hotels and riads that have access by cars. For the ones that are not accessible, please contact us to can set up a meeting point.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.