1 Day Tianmen Mountain Tour
This day tour to Tianmen Mountain allows you to experice the natural wonders. Take the longest cable car ride in the world up the mountain and test your fears on the Skywalk. Round-way transports betwen your Zhangjiajie hotel are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking guide
- Professional licensed English-speaking guide;
What's excluded :
- China Visa;
- Hotel accommodation
- All meals are excluded
- Tips to guide and driver (recommended)
- At 8:30 am your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Zhangjiajie city area and transfer to the cable-way station. You will take the world's longest cable car from city center up to Tianmen Mountain. You will enjoy the breathtaking views of mountains and unique landscapes during the 28-minute cabe car ride.
Once on the top of Tianmen Mountain, take a walk on the 1600 meters' long plank road which built along the face of cliffs. You will feel like walking in a fairy land in the heavey mist.
The hightlight is experience the 60-meter-long glass walkway suspended at 1,430 meters high.
Afterwards, take a walk down the 999 steps or take an elevator (admission tickets excluded). Take the shuttles along the 99 bends of mountain road down to the foot. Transfer back to your hotel in Zhangjiajie after the tours.
Departure Point :Zhangjiajie Hotel (also can be from train station in Zhanghangjiajie)
Departure Time :Coincides with your itinerary
Return Detail :Return to Zhangjiajie hotel or train station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour will not be confirmed automatically by viator, please kindly email us at email@example.com, so that we can send you the to accurate quote and confirmation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.