1-Day Stockholm Archipelago Kayak Tour
Total escape from the city
Escape for a day, only 45 minutes away from Stockholm, with your family, your partner or between a group of friends!
Stockholm archipelago offers you the opportunity to be in a peaceful and relaxful place thanks to his unique landscape that makes all its characteristics. The archipelago is formed of about 30000 islands located in the calmness of the Baltic sea. It used to be formerly farmers and fishermen's shelters or furthermore trading outpost under the Viking period. The surface of the water is overhung by those domes made of rocks and trees often uninhabited giving to the region its uniqueness.
Far from the cities and far from everything, this natural maze offers an unexpected contrast for whom is coming to visit Sweden for a long weekend, or a few days for instance. Join the adventure that would bring you another impression of Sweden.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch cooked on campfire
- Coffee and/or Tea - Swedish Fika
- Kayak & Equipment (safety vest, paddle, skirt)
- Kayak course and introduction
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off from Stockholm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dalarö Kajak, Askfatshamnen, Askfatsvägen, 137 70 Dalarö, Sweden
We’ll meet at 09.00 at the office south of Stockholm before driving together to Dalarö, a charming little village, from where we’ll begin paddling with our kayak . On the way it’ll come to your notice, one of those magnificent little wooden red houses, discreetly placed among the pines.
We’ll explore different islands by kayak all along the day. Our kayak tour will be granted by a filling meal that we will share on one of the deserted islands. There, we’ll take time to rest, with only companion the swell of the Baltic and the singing birds. In the end of the afternoon, we will paddle towards Dalarö our starting point. We’ll go around other islands and get the opportunity to see other fantastic things from this part of the archipelago that is probably one of the nicest and wildest. It’d be magic to see a sea eagle circling around the islands, looking for the ideal prey. Maybe one of those numerous migratory birds like different types of goose or this famous great cormorant flying over the horizon on the direction to the north.
The head full of memories and after have been refilled with pure air, we’ll return to Stockholm to come back to the joy of the civilisation.
Departure Point :Ystadsvägen 18, 121 49 Johanneshov, Sweden
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.