1-Day St Petersburg PRIVATE Excursion to Peterhof & Tsarskoye Selo
Visit the magnificent summer residence of the Russian Tsars. A comfortable chauffeured drive will take you to the town of Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo), where you will find a jewel of Russian baroque- Catherine Palace with the Amber Room inside, which is considered to be one of the world's wonders. After an hour of lunch in the restaurant and visit the majestic large palace of Peterhof and its gardens.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private transport
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Tsarskoye Selo State Museum Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Your private 8-hour tour begins with a pickup from the lobby of your St. Petersburg hotel or from cruise ship terminal. A private guide will accompany you for the full duration of your explorations. Settle inside your private, air-conditioned vehicle and travel 15 miles (24 kilometers) south of the city to the town of Pushkin, also known as Tsarskoye Selo, which means ‘royal village’ in Russian. On arrival, visit the magnificent baroque Catherine Palace, a grand residence presented as a gift to Russia’s Empress Catherine I by her husband, Peter the Great, in 1708. Take photos of the richly decorative architecture and learn about the Romanov dynasty, who resided here, granting audiences and holding lavish gala balls and masquerades. Admire the interior of the famous Amber Room, a stunning chamber covered in more than 180 square feet (55 square meters) of amber panels backed with gold leaf. Hear about the recent reconstruction of this room, once considered the ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ for its outstanding beauty.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tsarskoye Selo State Museum Preserve, Sadovaya St., 7, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
After a tour of the palace lasting 3 hours, including the surrounding landscaped gardens of the 18th and 19th centuries, you will be delivered to a restaurant where lunch will be served.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Take a 3-hour tour of the spectacular imperial estate of Peterhof, a luxurious palace and garden complex located on the shores of the River Neva on the fringes of St. Petersburg. Explore the elaborate interiors of the Grand Palace, a grand residence set on a high ridge overlooking the vast Lower Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Take a stroll through the beautiful gardens in the park, decorated with more than 140 fountains, including the three main cascades, this park is called "Russian Versailles". Admire the Grand Cascade, Samson’s impressive golden statue holding the lion’s jaws, along with designs featuring a chessboard and Chinese dragons. In addition, in the Upper Garden you can see a fountain with the image of Neptune, the god of the sea. Then your tour ends with transport to your hotel or to port terminal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Saint-PetersburgPorts
- St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visa included
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: You will need to contact the local tour operator at least 7 days before your tour commences, either by email or phone, to ensure that they can provide you with the official documentation to allow you to disembark the vessel upon arrival in St Petersburg.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, expiry, country and date of birth is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.