1-Day St Petersburg PRIVATE ALL INCLUSIVE Full Day Tour
The Grand Tour of St Petersburg is an excellent introduction to St Petersburg -- the second largest and most beautiful city in Russia. Over almost 300 years of its history St Petersburg accumulated all the grandeur of the Russian Imperial Court and became one of the largest centers of culture and science. Numbers are limited to ten people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation by air-conditioned comfortable vehicle
- Assistance of local guide
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Nevsky Prospect, the main avenue of St. Petersburg and one of the most famous streets in Russia with beautiful buildings, squares and bridges. Admire the amazing views of city attractions during your trip and listen to fascinating comments about everything you see and want to know.
Stop At: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
Along with the Palace and Senate squares, St. Isaac’s traditionally belong to the architectural ensemble of the central squares of the city
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Bronze Horseman, Monument To Peter I, Dekabristov Square, St. Petersburg Russia
The Bronze Horseman is a monument to Peter I on Senate Square in St. Petersburg. Its discovery took place on August 7 1782. The monument is made of bronze.
Stop At: Memorial Sign Strelka Of Vasilievskiy Island, Birzhevaya Square, St. Petersburg 199034 Russia
Spit of Vasilyevsky Island - the eastern tip of Vasilyevsky Island in St. Petersburg; one of the most famous architectural ensembles of the city; An example of the harmony of city architecture with the landscape of the banks of the Neva.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Guided tour of the Peter and Paul Fortress, the first structure built in St Petersburg by Peter the Great. Learn about its rich and unique history as a military base, a home of government departments, the burial ground of the Russian Imperial family, and a prison that held some of Russia's most prominent political prisoners.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Trinity Bridge, Neva River Emb. joins Suvorovskaya and Troitskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
Drawbridge across the Neva in St. Petersburg. It connects the Petrograd and 1st Admiralty Islands. The third permanent bridge across the Neva, one of the most beautiful bridges in St. Petersburg.
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
World's largest museum of mosaics is indeed a striking architectural and historic monument. Inside mosaics are breathtakingly beautiful.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
St. Isaac's Cathedral is a stunning monument of architecture. Inside more beautiful than outside, the grand cathedral never fails to impress. Constructes to serve to the fame of Russia, it's the 4th largest church on the world.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Tour the world-renowned Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg with a 3-hour guided visit. Walk the reception halls of the Winter Palace, and tour the art gallery to behold the great masterpieces of Western European art. Then explore the rest at leisure.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Saint-PetersburgPorts
- St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.