1 day snorkeling trip to Ras-Mohamed National Park by bus
Ras Mohamed is the first national park of Egypt, which was opened in 1989, a kind of pride of Egypt. It is located 25km south-west of Sharm el-Sheikh. The road to the reserve will take about 45 minutes. On the territory of the park you will be able to see both the beauty of the underwater world and the ground-up wonders. The famous explorer-traveler Jacques-Yves Cousteau conducted his expeditions here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ras Mohamed National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ras Mohamed Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ras Mohamed Nature Reserve, شرم الشيخ, رأس محمد، Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
On the reserve, you will see mangroves, a salt lake (Lake of Desires), places of tectonic faults, stunning coral reefs, rare fish and marine animals. 2 stops for swimming.
Departure from the hotel at approximately 07:30. Return at approximately 14:00.
Lunch on this tour is not provided, because you will be back to the hotel till lunchtime. You can take a lunch box with you, pre-order it at the reception.
Masks, flippers, vests may be rented. On the way there will be a special stop.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel in Sharm-el-Sheikh at the main gate.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.