1-Day Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - private service
The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is an incredible and very famous route in Peru and South America. Therefore, venture on the 1-day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, enjoy a unique experience and visit the wonder of the world differently from the crowd.
The 1 Day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu will take you through the same 2-Day Inca Trail route and the last part of the 4-day Classic Inca Trail.
It begins at km 104 of the railroad that goes to Machu Picchu, at an altitude of 2150 meters / 7053 ft. The highest point is the Sun Gate (2,730 meters / 8,956 ft. It has 10.5 km / 6.5 miles and lasts 6 hours at a moderate pace.
It also allows you to explore three beautiful Inca cities, Chachabamba, Wiñaywayna, and in the afternoon to Machu Picchu with stunning sunset views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private round-trip transportation between Cusco hotel and Ollantaytambo Train Station.
- Round-trip Expedition Train tickets between Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu.
- Admission ticket to the 1 Day Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- A bus ticket between Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- High-level professional English-speaking guide.
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle.
- Food: 1 lunch (box lunch) and 1 dinner. Vegetarian option (no extra charge).
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
What's excluded :
- Porter for personal equipment
- Travel insurance.
- Walking sticks
- Accommodation in Cusco
- Flight tickets
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu Peru
Get ready to start an unforgettable adventure!
Our staff and the private driver will go through by your hotel in Cusco at 4:00 a.m. and then transfer you to the Ollantaytambo train station. Take the Expedition Train that departs at 6:10 a.m. and travel for 1 hour and 17 minutes to Km. 104 of the railway, where your professional guide will be waiting to welcome you and pass the control point of the 1-day Inca Trail.
Start your hike visiting the archaeological site of Chachabamba. Then, continue on an uphill path for 3 hours to the archaeological site of Wiñaywayna, where you will have enough time to explore and have lunch.
Then, from The Sun Gate, admire the beauty of the landscape and the impressive panoramic view of The Inca city of Machu Picchu.
At 2:00 p.m., with your Professional Guide, begin to discover the hidden secrets of the enigmatic city and at 5:30 p.m., take a bus to Aguas Calientes to enjoy a delicious dinner.
At night (8:50 p.m.), take your return train to the Ollantaytambo station. Upon your arrival, our staff will be waiting for you to escort you to your Hotel in Cusco. Arrival in Cusco at 11:30 pm.
Maximum altitude Inti Punku (Sun gate): 2720 m.a.s.l / 8922 feet
Trek Length: 10.5 km / 6.5 miles
Hiking time: 6 - 7 hours
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.